Meet Dr. Wang
Introducing the Wang Doctrine
Choosing a plastic surgeon is your most important consideration in achieving a natural, lasting improvement to your appearance. What makes Dr. Stewart Wang your unique choice is embodied in the principles of The Wang Doctrine.
- Certification by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. This assures you a surgeon has undergone in-depth education, training and has the skill to create a favorable result.
- Your surgeon must be on the cutting edge of technology and capable of utilizing the latest scientific innovations. In addition to his superb surgical skills, Dr. Wang employs one of the most diversified arrays of lasers and non-invasive procedures in the United States.
- A plastic surgeon should be compassionate and sensitive to patient needs and desires. Our patients continually comment on how well Dr. Wang listens and fully understands their objectives.
- Your surgeon should be capable of creating lasting, natural beauty. Too many patients are disappointed by "plastic" post-operative appearances and short term results. Due to both his diversified capabilities and artistic creativity, you can trust Dr. Wang to guide you in the right direction. Our patient satisfaction ranks among the highest in Southern California!
Dr. Stewart Wang is a fully trained plastic surgeon and a member of the highly respected American Society of Plastic Surgeons as well as a member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. He primarily devotes his practice to providing plastic surgery for Inland Empire and San Gabriel Valley residents. Dr. Wang graduated from the University of Southern California where he received an undergraduate degree in Biomedical Engineering and a doctorate of Medicine.
- Read a personal note from Dr. Wang
- Browse FAQs answered by Dr. Wang
- Find out how to select a great surgeon
- Learn more about plastic surgery societies
Dr. Wang's surgical training consisted of a surgery internship at LA County-USC Medical Center and a general surgery residency at the State University of New York, Health Science Center at Brooklyn. In addition, he spent two years in microvascular research focusing on altered blood vessel reactivity in diseased states. His research work led to presentations at national meetings and publications in peer-reviewed journals. He completed his plastic surgery training at the highly respected University of Southern California, Plastic Surgery Program. His comprehensive training and background grounded him in the basic principles of surgical management and allowed him to be well adapted to new and innovative treatment therapies. This is the essence of safe and sound aesthetic plastic surgery.
His strict ethics, demand for excellence, and pleasant demeanor conveys confidence to his patients. They enjoy his informative consultations in a personalized, dedicated and unrushed setting. Most patients find his consultation an important factor in deciding if plastic surgery is appropriate for them.
It is imperative that each procedure is approached based on the individual in order to tailor a comprehensive treatment plan best suited for each patient. Dr. Wang's integrated approach to both health and beauty helps each patient to make an informed decision about every cosmetic procedure. It is his goal to improve not only the physical shapes and contours but also the health and self-image of each patient without compromising safety and ethics.
Dr. Wang is dedicated to following the highest standards and providing excellent and individualized aesthetic plastic surgery for all of his patients. He treats every patient with compassion, respect and dignity. A believer in creating strong and trusting relationships with his patients, Dr. Wang focuses on treating the whole person, not just the parts. Read what patients are saying about the honesty, respect and personal attention patients have received from Dr. Wang through every step of the surgical process. In recognition of his dedication, Dr. Wang has been honored with several significant awards, including:
- The Best of Alhambra Award from the U.S. Commerce Association for two consecutive years
- The Best of Upland Award in the Plastic Surgery category from the U.S. Commerce Association for two consecutive years